The RS180 is manufactured in Great Britain with a blade made from laser cut and CNC machine profiled 2.5mm stainless steel, resulting in superb precision and robustness.
The blade has an anti-glare finish for outdoor use with laser marked graduations. These are coated with a heavy-duty satin clear coat, contributing to the anti-glare properties and helps provide excellent wear and corrosion resistance.
The stylish adjustable blue anodised aluminium fence is CNC machined and is fixed to the blade by way of a nylon 66 bearings for smooth operation and a stainless steel locking thumb screw.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- 180mm ruler
- Fixed protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Adjustable rise and run protractor gauge (in degrees)
- Scribe lines every 5mm
- 1 third scribe marks for common timber thicknesses
- 2.5mm CNC machine profiled stainless steel blade
- Adjustable CNC machined aluminium fence