The RS300 blade is manufactured in Great Britain from laser cut and CNC machine profiled 3mm stainless steel, resulting in a precise and robust tool.
The blade has an anti-glare surface for outdoor use and has laser marked graduations finished with a protective heavy-duty satin clear coat that contributes to the anti-glare properties.
The stylish adjustable blue anodised aluminium fence is CNC machined and is fixed to the blade via nylon 66 bearings for smooth operation locked in place with a stainless steel thumb screw.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- 300mm ruler
- Fixed protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Adjustable rise and run protractor gauge (in degrees)
- Scribe lines every 5mm
- 1 third scribe marks for common timber thicknesses
- Constructed from 3mm stainless steel
- CNC profiled blade
- Adjustable CNC machined aluminium fence
- Made in Great Britain