he RS180 and RS300 are manufactured in Great Britain from a laser cut and CNC machine profiled 2.5mm and 3mm stainless steel, resulting in superb precision and robustness.
The blades have an anti-glare surface for outdoor use and have laser marked graduations coated with heavy-duty satin clear coat that contributes to the anti-glare and provides excellent wear and corrosion resistance.
The stylish, adjustable blue anodised aluminium fences are CNC machined and fixed to the blades with nylon 66 and stainless steel locking thumb screws for smooth operation.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tools, including;
- 180mm and 300mm rulers respectively
- Fixed protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Adjustable rise and run protractor gauge (in degrees)
- Scribe lines every 5mm
- 1 third scribe marks for common timber thicknesses
- Constructed from 2.5mm (RS180) and 3mm (RS300) stainless steel
- CNC profiled blade
- Adjustable CNC machined aluminium fence
- Made in Great Britain